September 29 - October 5, 2024
If you are a woman who has experienced sexual betrayal who is ready to focus on your healing, rediscover beauty, joy, and adventure, and step into a newfound authority of who you are - then join me in awe-inspiring Paris for this exclusive, empowering, and transformational healing adventure!
You step outside onto the city street.
The air feels warm — there's life and energy everywhere you look.
You walk past a coffee shop with your new friends and watch people sitting in a cafe, sipping steaming tea, and eating fresh chocolate croissants.
It looks like a picture on a postcard and you can hardly believe that you are here in Paris - something that only seemed like a dream not long ago.
Every corner you turn feels like a new adventure.
You grab a cappuccino and stroll to Notre Dame and pause to gaze at the Seine River as it flows peacefully nearby.
You take a deep breath. Your body starts to relax. And then you feel it…
And for the first time in a very long time, you know that you are going to be okay. There is beauty in life…and you are ready to live it!
Welcome to Paris!
Imagine the effect
...of six days of peace, laughing, dreaming about the future, and connecting with friends would do to help you feel like yourself again - perhaps for the first time in LONG time.
Because the reality is that no one prepares you for betrayal, right?!
It’s like one day you’re living your life, and then the next you’re living in a bad dream — one you can’t escape from.
And even when you do start to recover, it’s like there are parts of you that are missing and you’re not sure it’s even possible to get them back.
No, you’re no longer in the fetal position on the floor. Life has stabilized.
But you’re also not the same person you were before the betrayal either.
When betrayal happens, your sense of beauty is stripped. Suddenly every insecurity you’ve ever had about yourself - your body - feels confirmed and on steroids. It is a battle not to compare yourself with every other woman.
Life can feel dark, heavy, and small.
Fun and adventure are sucked out of life..
Here is Paris - the city of light - we are going to find your light again. Your joy, your laughter, your beauty. Yes! It’s not only possible, but it is all waiting for you here with your new group of soul sisters.
It’s going to be BEAUTIFUL.
Your heart is going to come to life again.
Because in Paris, anything is possible.
You can actually see a better future.
Start to find yourself again.
And in the City of Light, you come out from the darkness and heaviness of it all.
It’s why I chose Paris as the location for us to get away to.
I wanted to find a place where breathtaking beauty intercepts your healing journey.
A city where we can hold space together as a community and honor the unfolding of your life.
A place where you can get away from it all and meet new lifelong friends — ones who truly understand what you’ve gone through.
Together we'll uncover beauty, freedom, adventure, and strength with a community of other women.
I want to invite you to experience your true self in Paris.
Does this sound like you?
- You know it’s time time to focus on you and your healing (and want to do it with an expert coach who has personal and professional experience in betrayal healing)
- You want to find yourself again and reconnect with yourself
- You’re not willing to see yourself as broken and you want to step into your strength and your power
- You determined to live a beautiful life for yourself in the future
- You long for connection, belonging, and laughter with a group of new friends (who understand you)
- You’re ready to open your heart to a community of soul sisters
- You love to travel and long for adventure again
If you feel your heart coming alive and you are saying “Yes!”, then this trip was designed with you in mind!
During this experiential healing experience in Paris you’ll…
- Have daily coaching sessions to learn and dig deep into your personal healing journey
- Connect deeply during the daily group processing time where you can experience being deeply seen, heard, and known in a safe group environment
- Identify the parts of you that you’ve abandoned — and determine who you want to become
- Discover yourself through FUN, confidence-building experiences
- Explore your future self and locations like Notre Dame, the Seine River, the Louvre, and the Eiffel Tower
- Find freedom and adventure again as you roam the streets of Paris
- Be welcomed into a safe environment for sharing stories without comparison or judgment
- Indulge in delicious chocolate croissants, café au lait, and local cuisine
- Share and connect with the group through open communication and feeling seen and heard
- Form life-long friendships with women who understand your experiences
- Get clarity about your future path
- Feel refreshed, empowered, and encouraged about who you are as a person and a woman
- Uncover more of yourself and who you want to be — with an action plan of how you become her.
- Reconnect to who you are — and the good life ahead of you
- Gain peace, strength, and healing, and use that momentum to shift and move your way forward
- Leave the retreat refreshed, empowered, encouraged, and deeply connected
Here’s an overview:
Arrive Sunday, September 29th.
Then Monday-Friday the days will go something like this:
- Wake up and have breakfast
- A couple of hours of coaching and deep diving into rediscovering who you are — and who you want to be
- Eat lunch
- Head off to do whatever activity is planned for the day like:
- Visiting landmarks such as Notre Dame and the Louvre
- Scaling the Eiffel Tower
- Capture your beauty with a stunning photoshoot by a professional photographer
Each day is specifically designed around a theme of uncovering your future self — from focusing on beauty to discovering joy and freedom.
We’ll also have free time when you can roam the city, go shopping — or lay low at the beautiful flat. All your meals and accommodations are covered once you get to Paris, except for the “free” day’s lunch and dinner.
Then, everyone will depart on Saturday, October 5th.
Each day focuses on a crucial aspect of reclaiming life after betrayal.
Past & Future Inventory
We’ll take an inventory of your past and create a vision for the future.
Monday starts with surveying the damage because if you don’t recognize what you’ve lost, and you don’t know how you’ve abandoned yourself, you won’t know how to reconnect with yourself moving forward.
We’ll get deep into:
- Where are you now?
- What have you lost?
- What parts have you abandoned?
- What parts do you want to reclaim?
- What do you want your future to look like
Then we’ll set off on a tour of the city and reflect on where you are, and the transformational week ahead.
We’ll also spend time in group coaching and processing together with your new soul sisters.
When you’re in the midst of betrayal, you question your sense of beauty.
You can disconnect with your body, feel “ugly” or not good enough.
Every cute butt that walks by you in yoga pants you quietly curse under your breath and compare yourself to her.
So Tuesday is about rediscovering your true beauty both inside and out.
We’ll set off to visit the Louvre Museum in Paris.
The Louvre houses some of the world’s most celebrated and iconic artworks, many of which are considered masterpieces of beauty like Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa.
And after our daily coaching session, you’ll have an opportunity to do a professional photoshoot where the photographer will capture your true essence.
Because this trip is about taking back your freedom to live a beautiful and intentional life, after the morning group coaching time, you’ll have the freedom to choose your own adventure for the day.
Maybe you want to relax at our beautiful flat and read. Or perhaps you want to soak in more of the city and do some shopping.
Betrayal strips your ability to choose and trauma keeps you in a place of feeling that you don’t have the power to make decisions for yourself.
Wednesday is about stepping back into control of your life and making decisions for yourself and your future.
Adventure & Fun
Let’s be honest, betrayal strips away fun. Life can get very small, dark, and heavy.
It doesn’t have to stay that way, though sometimes you need a jumpstart - and what better way than with a group of new lifelong friends.
Today, we are going to have FUN! (The most fun thing in the whole world, in my opinion!)
Then we’ll scale the Eiffel Tower (a Paris must!) and soak in the beauty and magic of Paris lit up at night!)
Adventure and fun await you, my friend. Not just in Paris, but in your everyday life!
Peace, strength, healing. This is the first day of the rest of your life.
Today we take everything you’ve gained in Paris and start to shift it forward.
We’ll bridge everything you’ve uncovered over the week and apply it to your future self.
The strong person who’s regained beauty, peace, freedom, fun, and adventure.
The woman who’s not defined by a betrayal, but by who she truly is inside.
The person you found in Paris.
Saturday: Everyone departs for home!
Here’s what’s included in the Paris Retreat:
- 1-2 Zoom meetings before the retreat to get to know each other and our stories
- 6-day stay in the City of Light in our beautiful Paris Flat
- Transportation to and from the airport (Sept. 10th and 16th only)
- Daily coaching sessions where we’ll determine who you are now — and uncover who you want to be in the future and how to get there
- Meals for the entire week (except for lunch and dinner on your free day)
- All planned activities including a trip to the Louvre and scaling the Eiffel Tower
- Creating life-long friendships
Here’s what’s not included:
- Lunch and dinner on the free day
- Optional activities during the free day
- Shopping or other personal activities
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
Arrive into CDG airport on September 29th before 4pm. We will pick you up and provide transportation to our venue and get you settled in before dinner. We recommend you depart CDG on October 5th after noon. We will only provide transportation to and from CDG, so please do not plan on traveling through ORL.
Now, if we haven’t met, let me introduce myself…
Hi! I’m Tammy Gustafson.
I can also tell you that healing doesn’t always happen in a therapist or counselor’s office.
I believe healing is experiential. And sometimes, you need to leave it all behind to walk into the next chapter of your life.
And there’s no better place than Paris.
When I was in my early 20’s I lived and worked in Europe and Paris was my place of retreat.
I'd take weekend trips to regroup and fell in love with the city — and I've been going back ever since!
And after years of experiencing what it feels like to leave it all behind and truly find myself again, I knew I wanted to share the healing power of Paris with you too!
So, I personally want to invite you to experience your true self in the beautiful city of Paris.
This exclusive, immersive Parisian retreat is limited to 9 participants.
- $1,000 non-refundable deposit due at time of acceptance to retreat (see application process below).
- 50% of your balance is due March 1, 2024
- Balance is due in full June 1, 2024
Once payments are received, they are non-refundable.
Payment plans are available upon request, though balance is still due in full by July 1, 2024.