Speaker Information + Resources
Welcome! I’m excited to team up with you for this conference!
The Betrayal Healing Conference is a 5-day online event that will help women who have experienced sexual betrayal get off the emotional rollercoaster, gain confidence, and figure out their next steps.
On this page, you’ll find a lot of resources meant to make your life as a speaker as easy as possible and answer any questions you might have. If you run into a question I didn’t answer, email me at email@example.com.
- Tammy Gustafson & Team
The conference will run from April 10 - 14th with 6-7 pre-recorded interview-style presentations running each day. Presentations will include 30-45 minutes of content with the option to do up to a 3-minute freebie pitch.
The conference is free to all attendees and they will have access to the replays for 24 hours. They will also have the option to purchase the All-Access Pass, which will give them the following (subject to change):
- Unlimited access to all presentations for one year
- Bonuses from speakers
- Panel discussion - Topic: How To Find Yourself Again After Betrayal
Along with the presentations, there will be a pop-up Facebook group for attendees where they can hang out, encourage each other, and ask questions. You are welcome and encouraged to interact or go live in the Facebook group throughout the week to connect with the attendees. While participation is highly encouraged, it is not required.
I deeply value your time, contribution, and the opportunity to work with you. I am committed to making this a wonderful experience for you, which includes the following speaker benefits:
- Free All-Access Pass
- Income opportunity - 50% affiliate commissions
- Email list building by pitching a free offer
- Exposure to new members of your target audience
- Opportunities to interact and connect with attendees
- Panel discussions
- Attendee Facebook group
- Networking with other professionals
You are also free to use your presentation however you’d like 3 months after the conference.
I’ve set up an affiliate program for the All-Access Pass where you’ll receive a commission from all sales that come from the traffic you refer to the event.
The commission structure is as follows:
- 50% for all speakers
The pricing structure for the All-Access Pass will be:
- $97 - Fast action…15-minutes after initial registration
- $127 - Early bird…ends the day before the conference begins
- $147 - Regular…during the conference
Just remember to use your affiliate link, which you can create or look up here.
As with all affiliate promotions, remember to disclose that you’re an affiliate when sharing with your audience.
Payouts will be sent on April 19.
What I'll need from you
Once you are confirmed as a speaker, I’ll send you the Speaker Agreement to sign and a link where you can upload your Basic Information for the registration page and Speakers page.
This information includes:
- Square headshot
This is a 30-45 minute interview-style presentation with me on your topic with the end goal of attendees feeling that they have the confidence and guidance needed to take their next step.
All interviews will take place between January 18 - March 1. You can schedule a time for the interview here (link coming soon). Please provide either a general outline of your talk or a list of 5-6 questions that you would like me to ask you during the interview.
Your presentation should include practical, actionable content. While you are welcome to make a pitch during your presentation, it must be free. I also recommend that it is highly related to your topic and helps attendees move forward with what they’ve learned from your presentation.
As you plan your presentation, please note that the audience will consist of a variety of ages, cultures, and belief systems. While some will come from a faith background, many will not. Please gear your talk to the general population as to include all women going through the pain of betrayal.
Interviews need to be completed by March 1.
3. ALL-ACCESS PASS CONTRIBUTION
The All-Access Pass will be a major addition to the presentations we’re running. To make it even more valuable and to give you an additional way to connect with attendees, I ask you to provide one additional resource (different from the 3-min freebie offered during your presentation). This includes things like:
- Courses (big or small)
- 1-month memberships
Note: I expect this to convert well so I do not recommend contributing any 1:1 offers
You are welcome to create something new or provide something you already have. While this isn’t required, it’s highly encouraged that you participate.
Information for these resources is due by March 1.
You'll receive a questionnaire to fill out closer to that time to make passing the information to me nice and simple.
The power of an online conference comes from a group of experts coming together for a single cause. The joint promotion that happens because of that is a huge benefit to everyone involved.
Because of that, we’ll have an official promotion period from March 22 - April 9. All speakers are required to do the following (though you are welcome to share more!):
- Email your list at least one - email specific to the conference
- Add a P.S. about the conference to another email
- Share on social media at least once
You’ll want to include your affiliate link to get in on the 50% commission that will come from any All-Access Pass sales.
Swipe copy and graphics for promotion links will be available closer to the promotion period.
5. PANEL OPPORTUNITY (OPTIONAL)
I will be offering a pre-recorded panel discussion for attendees who purchase the All-Access Pass. The topic will be - How To Find Yourself Again After Betrayal.
The panel will consist of 4-6 speakers. The recording will take place on March 8, 2023 @ 9-10:00am MST. Questions and a zoom link will be provided ahead of time.
If you are interested in being on the panel, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be a great way to further connect with attendees, share your expertise, and network with other speakers.
Here’s a summary of the key dates:
- January 4 - Speaker Agreement & basic information due
- January 18 - March 1 - Interviews
- March 1 - Interviews completed
- March 1 - All-Access Pass contribution due
- March 8 - Panel discussion recorded
- March 17 - Swipe assets available (swipe emails & graphics)
- March 22 - Registration opens & promotion period begins
- April 10 - Conference begins & All-Access Pass increases to $147
- April 14 - Final day of the conference
- April 15 - All-Access Pass cart closes
- April 19 - Attendee Facebook group closes
- April 19 - Affiliate payouts
To summarize, here are your next steps:
- Let me know you’re in or email me if you’d like to chat about it
- Sign the speaker agreement
- Provide your basic information once the link comes through
- Sign up for your affiliate account
- Let me know if you have any questions!
In this folder you’ll find the following resources:
- Email swipe copy
- Social media swipe copy
- Promo graphics
- Speaker intro videos
View the resources HERE
And in case you don't want to dig through a folder, here are direct links: