Speaker Information + Resources
Welcome! I’m excited to team up with you for this conference!
The Betrayal Healing Conference is a 5-day online event that will help women who have experienced sexual betrayal get off the emotional rollercoaster, gain confidence, and figure out their next steps.
On this page, you’ll find a lot of resources meant to make your life as a speaker as easy as possible and answer any questions you might have. If you run into a question I didn’t answer, email me at email@example.com.
- Tammy Gustafson & Team
The conference will run from November 14 - 18th with 4-5 pre-recorded presentations running each day. Presentations will include 30-45 minutes of content with the option to do up to a 3-minute freebie pitch.
The conference is free to all attendees and they will have access to the replays for 24 hours. They will also have the option to purchase the All-Access Pass, which will give them unlimited access to the presentations for one year in addition to the following (subject to change):
- Panel discussion - Topic: Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
- Live daily group wrap-up & personal reflection time
- Bonus sessions on specialized topics
- Sex After Betrayal
- Interview with a financial advisor
- Interview with a polygrapher
- Bonuses from speakers and affiliates
- Invitation to submit questions for the Friday Q&A session
Along with the presentations, there will be a pop-up Facebook group for attendees where they can hang, encourage each other, and ask questions. You are welcome and encouraged to interact or go live in the Facebook group throughout the week to connect with the attendees. While participation is highly encouraged, it is not required.
I deeply value your time, contribution, and the opportunity to work with you. I am committed to making this a wonderful experience for you, which includes the following speaker benefits:
- Free All-Access Pass
- Income opportunity - 50% affiliate commissions
- Email list building by pitching a free offer
- Exposure to new members of your target audience
- Opportunities to interact and connect with attendees
- Panel discussions
- Attendee Facebook group
- Networking with other professionals
You are also free to use your presentation however you’d like 3 months after the conference.
I’ve set up an affiliate program for the All-Access Pass where you’ll receive a commission from all sales that come from the traffic you refer to the event.
The commission structure is as follows:
- 50% for all speakers
The pricing structure for the All-Access Pass will be:
- $97 - Fast action…15-minutes after initial registration
- $127 - Early bird…ends the day before the conference begins
- $147 - Regular…during the conference
Just remember to use your affiliate link, which you can create or look up here.
As with all affiliate promotions, remember to disclose that you’re an affiliate when sharing with your audience.
Payouts will be made on November 23.
What I'll need from you
Once you are confirmed as a speaker, I’ll send you the Speaker Agreement to sign and a link where you can upload your Basic Information for the registration page and Speakers page.
This information includes:
- Square headshot
This is a 30-45 minute pre-recorded presentation on your topic with the end goal of attendees feeling that they have the confidence and guidance needed to take their next step.
You have your choice of the following presentation formats:
- No slides - just your face
- A mixture of the two
You can choose between (1) recording and submitting your presentation or (2) an interview-style presentation.
All interviews will take place between September 6 - October 19. If you’d like to do an interview-style presentation, schedule a time to do that with me here. You are welcome to provide the questions, or we can come up with them together.
No matter what format you choose, you are free to use your presentation however you’d like in the future.
Your presentation should include practical, actionable content. Here’s a suggested format, though feel free to adjust it to fit your style:
- A quick introduction
- An overview of your topic
- Where people go wrong with the topic
- Teaching section
- Specific action steps
- Up to a 3-minute pitch
While you are welcome to make a pitch during your presentation, it must be free. I also recommend that it is highly related to your topic and helps attendees move forward with what they’ve learned from your presentation.
As you plan your presentation, please note that the audience will consist of a variety of ages, cultures, and belief systems. While some will come from a faith background, many will not. Please make sure that your talk is geared to the general population as to include all women going through the pain of betrayal.
Presentation recording details for those submitting a video:
- Horizontal orientation
- 30-45 minutes
- Files need to be .mp4 or .mov
- 4GB or less
- Title the file with your first and last name
Presentations/Interviews are due by October 19.
3. ALL-ACCESS PASS CONTRIBUTION
The All-Access Pass will be a major addition to the presentations we’re running. To make it even more valuable and to give you an additional way to connect with attendees, I ask you to provide one additional resource (different from the 3-min freebie offered during your presentation). This includes things like:
- Courses (big or small)
- 1-month memberships
Note: I expect this to convert well so I do not recommend contributing any 1:1 offers
You are welcome to create something new or provide something you already have. While this isn’t required, it’s highly encouraged that you participate.
Information for these resources is due by October 19.
You'll receive a questionnaire to fill out closer to that time to make passing the information to me nice and simple.
The power of an online conference comes from a group of experts coming together for a single cause. The joint promotion that happens because of that is a huge benefit to everyone involved.
Because of that, we’ll have an official promotion period from October 31 - November 13. All speakers are required to do the following (though you are welcome to share more!):
- Email your list at least one - email specific to the conference
- Add a P.S. about the conference to another email
- Share on social media at least once
You’ll want to include your affiliate link (which you can set up here) to get in on the 50% commission that will come from any All-Access Pass sales.
Swipe copy and graphics for promotion links are available below.
5. PANEL OPPORTUNITY (OPTIONAL)
I will be offering a pre-recorded panel discussion for attendees who purchase the All-Access Pass. The topic will be - Should I stay or should I go?
The goal is not to give definitive answers, but to offer compassionate wisdom as attendees think through this very difficult, complicated, and personal decision.
The panel will consist of 4-6 speakers. If you are interested in being on the panel, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be a great way to further connect with attendees, share your expertise, and network with other speakers.
Here’s a summary of the key dates:
- Sep 6 - Oct 19 - Interviews (schedule here)
- Sep 19 - Speaker Agreement & basic information due
- Oct 19 - All-Access Pass contribution due
- Oct 19 - Presentation/Interview due
- Oct 21 - Swipe assets available (swipe emails & graphics)
- Oct 31 - Registration opens & promotion period begins
- Nov 14 - 18 - Conference begins & All-Access Pass increases to $147
- Nov 18 - Final day of the conference
- Nov 19 - All-Access Pass cart closes
- Nov 23 - Attendee Facebook group closes
- Nov 23 - Affiliate payouts
To summarize, here are your next steps:
- Let me know you’re in or email me if you’d like to chat about it
- Sign the speaker agreement
- Provide your basic information once the link comes through
- Sign up for your affiliate account
- Let me know if you have any questions!
In this folder you’ll find the following resources:
- Conference branding (featuring you as a speaker)
- Email swipe copy
- Social media swipe copy
- Social media graphics
- Speaker intro videos
View the resources HERE
And in case you don't want to dig through a folder, here are direct links: